Eddie Merlot’s brings you its best with our Beef and Burgundy features, starting at $19.95 and available exclusively from January 3 through February 27.
Beef Bourguignon – $19.95: Beef tenderloin simmered with roasted mushrooms, cippolini onions and Burgundy wine.
Winemaker’s Steak – $22.95: Twin Filets with a rich burgundy pan sauce enhanced with prosciutto, mushrooms and shallots.
Steak au Poivre – $26.95: All Natural New York Strip encrusted with peppercorns, flashed with Cognac then finished demi glace.
Veal Chop Dijonnaise – $29.95: Porterhouse chop in a Dijon mustard sauce with cippollini onions and wild mushrooms.
Tournedoes Rossini – $38.95: Twin filets sautéed, topped with Foie Gras slices and finished with a truffled Madeira demi.
Add the perfect complement to your meal with a glass of Joseph Drouhin Cote de Beaune-Villages, Burgundy 2006 or Joseph Drouhin Saint-Veran, Burgundy 2009 for only $9. Or, enjoy a bottle for just $34.
Guests are encouraged to make reservations online at EddieMerlots.com, or by calling Eddie Merlot’s at one of these locations:
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, 14 and 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
And, beginning on January 18, you can also enjoy these features at Eddie’s newest location:
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-634-1818