Valentine’s Day is just about a month away. If you don’t have plans yet, it’s time to make some. This year, February 14 falls on a Monday, so you can choose to dine out on that very day, or take your significant other out over the previous weekend.
For the restaurant business, this is a good thing. There’s quite a flurry of reservations and activity around special occassions like Valentine’s Day, and it’s traditionally a day in which people eat out. Much like Mother’s Day, traditionally, men are expected to treat that special lady in their lives with at least one meal they don’t have to cook. When a special day like Valentine’s Day falls during the week, folks sometimes choose to eat a day or two before or a day or two after, helping us accomodate more customers.
This year, we’re making it a little bit more enticing by offering a drawing for one free meal worth up to $150 at each Eddie Merlot’s location. You can enter the drawing here:
You can also make reservations for Valentine’s Day by calling us at these numbers:
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, 14 and 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
And, beginning on January 18, you can also enjoy these features at Eddie’s newest location:
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-634-1818