This Easter, all five locations of Eddie Merlot’s will be offering a brunch from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Our sumptuous menu is a great way to enjoy the bounty of spring, and we’ve got something for everyone.
The brunch will be served by buffet, and will include several salads, including a caesar salad, spring mix salad and fruit salad. We’ll also have a selection of side dishes and a carving station that will include beef tenderloin.
If your tastes run more towards breakfast, you’ll find everything you want at the breakfast station, including omelets served to order, bacon and sweet rolls. And of course, we’ll have desserts, including Bananas Foster, cakes, pies and dessert bars.
We strongly recommend reservations, which you can do through our web site: www.eddiemerlots.com, or by calling the restaurant locations. Here’s a quick list of phone numbers:
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, 14 and 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-584-3266