What do you get someone for their 10th anniversary? According to custom, it’s tin or aluminum. Um, no thanks.
How about prime aged beef or delectable seafood?
We consider our 10th anniversary a great reason to extend a terrific deal to all of our loyal customers. Eddie Merlot’s started with just one location in Fort Wayne, Indiana, 10 years ago, and now have five locations, which now includes Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Columbus, Cincinnati and Louisville. We’ll be opening two more in the Chicago area soon. We can’t thank you enough for helping us get to where we are.
We’re offering a special menu of some of our best items at limited-time pricing, beginning today (October 1). Anniversary items include:
- Anniversary Smokin’ Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail – $10
- Surf-and-Turf Filet Mignon and Half Lobster – $34.95
- Eddie’s Pan-Roasted Shrimp – $24.95
- Anniversary Dessert for Two – $10
- Special Anniversary Dinner for Two for $75, featuring one of each of the above special items.
To make the evening even more special, guests are encouraged to pair the Eddie Merlot’s Private Label Napa Red Wine 2008 10th Anniversary with their meal. (We’ll be writing more about this in another blog post.)
Make your reservations online at EddieMerlots.com, or call Eddie Merlot’s at one of these locations:
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, 14 and 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-584-3266