Eddie Merlot’s 10th year in business has been a banner year. We started the year with opening our Louisville location, which has proven extremely popular with downtown Louisville diners. Our Burr Ridge, Illinois location (near Chicago) opened last week to rave reviews. We’re thrilled to make new friends in both markets. We now have six locations, with expert service and great food being served at all six.
So we’re celebrating our anniversary with a wonderful special menu, but not for much longer. Through November 27, you can enjoy some of our best dishes at exceptional prices. Here’s a fresh look at the items on that menu:
- Anniversary Smokin’ Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail – $10
- Surf-and-Turf Filet Mignon and Half Lobster – $34.95
- Eddie’s Pan-Roasted Shrimp – $24.95
- Anniversary Dessert for Two – $10
- Special Anniversary Dinner for Two for $75, featuring one of each of the above special items.
One not-to-miss item on that menu is the dessert – it’s a trio of our best cake. We wrote about that on the blog previously, and you can read that here.
To make the evening even more special, guests are encouraged to pair the Eddie Merlot’s Private Label Napa Red Wine 2008 10th Anniversary with their meal.
Make your reservations online at EddieMerlots.com, or call Eddie Merlot’s at one of these locations:
- Burr Ridge, 201 Bridewell Drive, (630) 468-2098
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, 14 and 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-584-3266