Eddie Merlot’s brings you our best with our Beef and Burgundy features, starting at $21.95 and available exclusively from January 2 to February 26, 2012. Enjoy the following features at tempting prices:
Beef Bourguignon – $21.95: Beef tenderloin simmered with roasted mushrooms, cippolini onions and Burgundy wine.
Winemaker’s Steak – $31.95: Twin Filets with a rich burgundy pan sauce enhanced with prosciutto, mushrooms and shallots.
Steak au Poivre – $31.95: All Natural New York Strip encrusted with peppercorns, flashed with Cognac then finished demi glace.
Steak Diane – $31.95: Two 4oz. Filet Mignon medallions served with a traditional Diane Sauce of mushrooms, cognac, butter, veal stock, cream, mustard, and thyme.
Veal Chop Dijonnaise – $29.95: Porterhouse chop in a Dijon mustard sauce with cippollini onions and wild mushrooms.
Add the perfect complement to your meal with a glass of Joseph Drouhin Chorey-Les-Beaune for only $10. Or, enjoy a bottle for just $39.
Guests are encouraged to make reservations online at EddieMerlots.com, or by calling Eddie Merlot’s at one of these locations:
- Burr Ridge, 201 Bridewell Drive, 630-468-2098
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Road at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus,1570 Polaris Parkwayat the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, 14 and 24 at JeffersonPointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-634-1818