Valentine’s Day is less than a month away. If you don’t have plans yet, it’s time to make some. This year, February 14 falls on a Tuesday, so you can choose to dine out on that very day, or take your significant other out over the previous weekend.
For the restaurant business, this is a good thing. There’s quite a flurry of reservations and activity around special occassions like Valentine’s Day, and it’s traditionally a day in which people eat out. Much like Mother’s Day, men are expected to treat that special lady in their lives with at least one meal they don’t have to cook. When a special day like Valentine’s Day falls during the week, folks sometimes choose to eat a day or two before or a day or two after, helping us accomodate more customers.
You can make reservations for Valentine’s Day through our web site, www.eddiemerlots.com – go to the reservations tab – or by calling us at these numbers:
- Burr Ridge (Chicago area), 201 Bridewell Drive, 630-468-2098
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, 14 and 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-584-3266