One of our most anticipated features is the Beef and Burgundy. It’s one of the best dining deals we offer all year, with some seasonal favorites that sound just right when the weather is cold. It’s here for just another month – and we encourage you to get out and try these! These items start at $21.95 and are available exclusively through February 26, 2012. Enjoy the following features at tempting prices:
Beef Bourguignon – $21.95: Beef tenderloin simmered with roasted mushrooms, cippolini onions and Burgundy wine.
Winemaker’s Steak – $31.95: Twin Filets with a rich burgundy pan sauce enhanced with prosciutto, mushrooms and shallots.
Steak au Poivre – $31.95: All Natural New York Strip encrusted with peppercorns, flashed with Cognac then finished demi glace.
Steak Diane – $31.95: Two 4oz. Filet Mignon medallions served with a traditional Diane Sauce of mushrooms, cognac, butter, veal stock, cream, mustard, and thyme.
Veal Chop Dijonnaise – $29.95: Porterhouse chop in a Dijon mustard sauce with cippollini onions and wild mushrooms.
Add the perfect complement to your meal with a glass of Joseph Drouhin Chorey-Les-Beaune for only $10. Or, enjoy a bottle for just $39.
Guests are encouraged to make reservations online at EddieMerlots.com, or by calling Eddie Merlot’s at one of these locations:
– Burr Ridge, 201 Bridewell Drive, 630-468-2098
– Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Road at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
– Columbus,1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
– Fort Wayne, 14 and 24 at JeffersonPointe, 260-459-2222
– Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
– Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-634-1818