We posted before about the details of our Easter Brunch. We’re excited to be offering this to our patrons. We are only open for lunch and brunch on special days, and this celebration of spring qualifies.
This year, we’re giving away Easter Brunch for 4 by drawing. Drop by our locations and register in person. We’ll be choosing a winner at each location on Saturday, April 7. The only way to register is IN PERSON, so make a point to come and see us!
Here’s the details on our brunch again:
This Easter, April 8, all seven locations of Eddie Merlot’s will be offering a brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Our brunch buffet features a made to order omelet station and full selection of other hot breakfast items, fresh fruit salad, smoked salmon, peel and eat shrimp, fresh vegetables, creamed corn, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, Eddie’s famous macaroni and cheese, chicken, cedar-plank salmon, a carving station featuring Prime beef tenderloin with Diane sauce and spiral glazed ham. We will also offer a fantastic selection of our desserts, complete with a make your own brownie and ice cream station, dessert bars, cakes and delectable bites.
We strongly recommend reservations, which you can do through our web site: www.eddiemerlots.com, or by calling the restaurant locations. Here’s a quick list of phone numbers:
- Burr Ridge, 201 Bridewell Drive, Burr Ridge, IL, 630-468-2098
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, 14 and 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-584-3266
- Warrenville, 28254 Diehl Road, Warrenville, Illinois, 630-393-1900