We’re down to the last weekend of one of our favorite special menus of the entire year: our Napa Valley summer grill. Through Sunday, you can enjoy Eddie Merlot’s specially priced menu items. All entrees include a salad of Heirloom tomatoes, watermelon, baby lettuce, lemon shallot vinaigrette, basil, sea salt and smoked black pepper.
Bucatini Pasta: Butternut squash puree, roasted mushrooms, zucchini, brown butter, shaved parmesan, broccoli, sage and smoked almonds
Chicken Florentine: Pan-roasted chicken, creamed spinach, parmesan sauce and tomato basil relish
Grilled Shrimp: Chimichurri, tomato jam, wild rice with zucchini and grape tomatoes, and cilantro
Cider-Glazed Smoked Pork Chop: Sweet corn and edamame succotash with smoked duck and pear sausage
Red Snapper: Asparagus couscous, sweet corn emulsion, raw radishes, celery leaves and soy-roasted mushrooms
Twin Filets: Roasted Brussels sprouts, cippolini onions and red wine demi-glace
Eddie Merlot’s Napa Valley summer specials include: Any two entrees for $63, dinner for two including two glasses of Joel Gott wine for $74, and dinner for two including one bottle of Joel Gott wine for $90.
Eddie Merlot’s is proud to offer both a Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon from Joel Gott as the featured wine pairing. It’s the perfect complement to your meal for $10 per glass or $40 per bottle.
Guests are encouraged to make reservations online at EddieMerlots.com, or by calling Eddie Merlot’s at one of these locations:
– Burr Ridge, 201 Bridewell Drive, (630) 468-2098
– Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, (513) 489-1212
– Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, (614) 433-7307
– Fort Wayne, Ind. 14 and U.S. 24 at Jefferson Pointe, (260) 459-2222
– Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, (317) 846-8303
– Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, (502) 584-3266
– Warrenville, 28254 Diehl Road (Cantera) at I-88 and Winfield Road, (630) 393-1900