Our Farm-to-Fork menu is one of the best things we do all year. It’s become a summer tradition. Here’s a look at the special menu, which runs through this Sunday. Catch it before it’s gone.
• Chilled Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho
• Roasted Beet and Watermelon Salad
• Pecan-crusted whitefish with sautéed sugar snap peas
• Barbecue spiced Maple Leaf Farms duck breast with sweet corn and duck confit ravioli, sweet potato “gravy”
• Kentucky-fried chicken breasts stuffed with artisan ham and cheese, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and green beans
• Smoked Pork Chop, broccolini, figs, mushrooms, cider and mustard glaze
• Habanero-glazed beef short ribs, roasted root vegetables and potatoes
• Peaches and cream – macerated fresh peaches, lemon thyme, ricotta biscuits, candied smoked almonds, crème Anglaise, whipped cream
• Strawberry shortcake – fresh strawberries and basil, lemon ricotta biscuits, whipped cream
• Strawberry Merlot ice cream
Eddie Merlot’s Farm-to-Fork specials include: One entrée with one starter or one dessert for $32 or one entrée with one starter and one dessert for $38.
Eddie Merlot’s is proud to offer both a Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon from Joel Gott as the featured wine pairing.
Guests are encouraged to make reservations online at EddieMerlots.com, or by calling Eddie Merlot’s at one of these locations:
• Burr Ridge, Ill., 201 Bridewell Drive, 630-468-2098
• Cincinnati, Ohio, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
• Columbus, Ohio, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
• Fort Wayne, Ind. 14 and U.S. 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
• Indianapolis, Ind., 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
• Louisville, Ky., 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-584-3266
• Warrenville, Ill., 28254 Diehl Road (Cantera) at I-88 and Winfield Road, 630-393-1900