Eddie Merlot’s invites you to a very special evening of good food and great wine. Enjoy a five-course dinner featuring wine from Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars at our locations in November.
The dinner is set for Nov. 2 at our locations in Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Louisville, Burr Ridge and Warrenville, and on Friday, Nov. 9 at our locations in Columbus and Cincinnati. All dinners begin at 7 p.m.
Seating is limited, so make your reservation soon.
Reception – Course 1
Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Rosé
Tuna Tartare With Avocado, Wasabi and Sweet Soy
Roasted Beets with Lemon Basil Dressing, Shaved Celery and Grated Radish
Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon
Napa Braised Short Ribs With Roasted Root Vegetables And Winemaker’s Sauce
Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars Fay Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars SLV Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
Roasted Elk Chop With A Dijon Herb Rub, Roasted And Crispy Fennel, and a Mushroom Cabernet Reduction
Assorted Cheeses, Roasted and Smoked Almonds and Tomato Jam, Coffee
Platinum Club Members: $89 Per Person Plus Tax And Gratuity
Non-Platinum Club Members: $99 Per Person Plus Tax And Gratuity
Retail wine purchase available where permitted
- Burr Ridge, IL, 201 Bridewell Drive, 630-468-2098
- Warrenville, IL, 28254 Diehl Road (Cantera) at I-88 and Winfield Road, 630-393-1900
- Fort Wayne, Ind. 14 and U.S. 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-634-1818
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307