We see lots of our friends during December. It’s a very busy month for us, and we love to see you all. In honor of the season, we’ve prepared a special menu that runs through December 31.
If you prefer to read it in PDF form, you can read it here: Eddie Merlot’s Holiday Features 2012.
Here’s the menu:
Bacon-wrapped filet medallions topped with mushroom shallot demi-glace and béarnaise sauce
Farm-raised Elk Chop
Farm-raised and naturally lean elk chop seasoned with Dijon mustard accompanied with roasted fennel, mushroom cabernet sauce
Tableside Dover Sole
Sautéed whole Dover sole presented tableside with a garlic and lemon beurre blanc
26-28 oz. long bone Ribeye for one or two with Maître d’Hôtel butter
Surf and Turf
16 oz. bone-in Filet Mignon and a 8-10 oz. coldwater Lobster Tail
Holiday Ice Cream Pie
Peppermint Stick and Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream with layered fudge and chocolate cookie crust
Available by the glass or bottle
Antica Chardonnay, Napa Valley, 2010
Charming for its delicacy, freshness, and finesse. The wine’s natural acidity and minerality is wonderfully balanced with enticing flavors of white peach, apricot, apple and pear with subtle oak touches. The finish is elegant, expressive and persistent.
Antica Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, 2009
Delicious purity of fruit with enticing violet and fresh berry scents of blueberry, blackberry and red currant. The wine is full-bodied, yet graceful and supple, ending with a long, pure, and persistent finish.
If you’d like to join us this month, make a reservation soon. We fill up fast!
- Burr Ridge, 201 Bridewell Drive, 630-468-2098
- NOW OPEN: Lincolnshire, 185 Milwaukee Avenue, 847-276-2000
- Warrenville, 28254 Diehl Road (Cantera) at I-88 and Winfield Road, 630-393-1900
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, Ind. 14 and U.S. 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-584-3266