There is one day a year in which you are expected to do the work that special assistant of yours usually does. It’s Administrative Professionals Day, which is April 24 this year, and yes, you are expected to make your own reservations for that day.
All eight of our locations will be open. Eddie Merlot’s is a perfect choice, as we’ve got something for everyone. Our lunch menu has some of the same terrific choices you enjoy in the evenings with us, such as our delectable steaks and perfectly cooked seafood. For lunch, though, we add in items such as salads and sandwiches.
Each of our restaurants creates its own Administrative Professionals Day lunch menu. You can be guaranteed of two things: it will be good, and you will be thanked. Profusely.
Reservations usually fill up pretty quickly. If you do not have an administrative assistant but you need to impress a client, this lunch would be a great chance to do so.
Several of our locations will have door prizes and mini makeovers for the women in attendance.
We strongly recommend reservations, which you can do through our web site: www.eddiemerlots.com, or by calling the restaurant locations. Here’s a quick list of phone numbers.
- Burr Ridge, 201 Bridewell Drive, 630-468-2098
- Lincolnshire, 185 Milwaukee Avenue, 847-276-2000
- Warrenville, 28254 Diehl Road (Cantera) at I-88 and Winfield Road, 630-393-1900
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, Ind. 14 and U.S. 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-584-3266