This Mother’s Day, May 12, all nine locations of Eddie Merlot’s will be offering a brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Our sumptuous menu is a great way to treat mom to a decadent meal, and you won’t have to do a thing except show up. We can easily accommodate large parties and are happy to do so. It’s one of only a handful of times during the year we offer brunch, so you want to enjoy this while you can!
Our brunch buffet features a made to order omelet station and full selection of other hot breakfast items, fresh fruit salad, smoked salmon, peel and eat shrimp, fresh vegetables, creamed corn, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, Eddie’s famous macaroni and cheese, chicken, cedar-plank salmon, a carving station featuring Prime beef tenderloin with Diane sauce and spiral glazed ham. We will also offer a fantastic selection of our desserts, complete with a make your own brownie and ice cream station, dessert bars, cakes and delectable bites.
The price of the brunch is $34.95 for adults and $14.95 for children 12 and under. Children 3 and under may eat for free with purchase of an adult buffet.
We strongly recommend reservations, which you can do through our web site: www.eddiemerlots.com, or by calling the restaurant locations. Here’s a quick list of phone numbers.
- Burr Ridge, 201 Bridewell Drive, 630-468-2098
- Lincolnshire, 185 Milwaukee Avenue, 847-276-2000
- Warrenville, 28254 Diehl Road (Cantera) at I-88 and Winfield Road, 630-393-1900
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, Ind. 14 and U.S. 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-584-3266
Michigan – NEW!
- Bloomfield Hills, 3700 Woodward Ave., 248-712-4095