During July, August and the first half of September, Eddie Merlot’s has a great promotion for those hosting group events with us. Plan and host an event in one of our private dining rooms during by September 15 and receive 10 percent of the value of your event back as a credit to be used for future events with us. That credit must be used by December 30, 2013.
The timing is perfect. If you love to play host, this is a fantastic way to treat your friends, family or clients to a wonderful evening out, in a time when there’s usually quite as many events to attend.
To qualify for the bonus, you must book the event in one of our private dining areas with a signed contract.
Ready to book a group event? Great! Call our sales managers to set the date:
- Anna Campana, Bloomfield Hills, MI, 37000 Woodward Ave., (248) 712-4095, email@example.com
- Steven Zambrzycki , Burr Ridge, IL, 201 Bridewell Drive, 630-468-2098, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melanie Sandy, Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212, email@example.com
- Jesica Kantner, Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkwayat the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Wagner, Fort Wayne, Ind., 14 and U.S. 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222, email@example.com
- Naydia Mills, Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kurt Yedla, Lincolnshire, IL, 185 N. Milwaukee Ave., 847-276- 2000, email@example.com
- Ashley Lynch, Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-584-3266, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tara Gaver, Warrenville, IL, 28254 Diehl Road (Cantera) at I-88 and Winfield Road, 630-393-1900, email@example.com