Through Sunday, November 24, Eddie Merlot’s will offer guests a truly “throwback” dining experience with the fall Steakhouse Classics menu. Concepted by Corporate Executive Chef Anthony Dee, the a la carte offerings recreate traditional American recipes from the early 1900’s.
The Steakhouse Classics menu reflects our commitment to from-scratch techniques and hand cut prime meats. “Eddie Merlot’s is known for our modern interpretations of classic dishes, but this menu really allows us to pay homage to dishes that have been somewhat forgotten, but deserve its time in the spotlight,” said Dee.
Throughout the promotion, guests to Eddie Merlot’s can indulge in nostalgic dinner experience, with menu highlights that include:
Classically prepared Steak Tartare, comprised of filet mignon, capers, onion, and egg yolk ($13)
- Sautéed Veal Oscar, topped with colossal crab meat and garnished with asparagus spears and béarnaise sauce ($36)
- Duck a l’Orange, a confit duck leg and pan-seared duck breast, coated in orange beurre blanc, with mashed sweet potatoes ($33)
- A decadent dessert of Strawberries in Champagne, topped with fresh whipped cream and basil ($7)
As an added bonus, guests who order off the Steakhouse Classics menu and participate in the #ThrowbackThursday (#TBT) digital trend will be eligible to enjoy a complimentary Strawberries in Champagne dessert. To redeem this offer, guests must present their #TBT social media update to their restaurant server, along with tagging Eddie Merlot’s in their post. The #TBT promotion is only valid on Thursdays, and diners must be ordering from the Steakhouse Classics menu to be eligible.
Guests are encouraged to make reservations online at EddieMerlots.com, or by calling Eddie Merlot’s at one of these locations:
- Burr Ridge, 201 Bridewell Drive, 630-468-2098
- Lincolnshire, 185 Milwaukee Avenue, 847-276-2000
- Warrenville, 28254 Diehl Road (Cantera) at I-88 and Winfield Road, 630-393-1900
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-121
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, Ind. 14 and U.S. 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-830
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-584-3266
- Bloomfield Hills, 3700 Woodward Ave., 248-712-4095