Eddie Merlot’s brings you our best with our Beef and Burgundy features, starting at $24 and available exclusively through February 9, 2014. Enjoy the following features at tempting prices:
Beef Bourguignon – $24: Tender braised beef shortribs with roasted mushrooms, cippolini onions and Burgundy wine.
Winemaker’s Steak – $32: Twin Filets with a rich burgundy pan sauce enhanced with prosciutto, mushrooms and shallots.
Steak au Poivre – $39: All Natural New York Strip encrusted with peppercorns, flashed with Cognac then finished demi glace.
Steak Diane – $32: Twin Filet medallions served with a traditional Diane Sauce of mushrooms, cognac, butter, veal stock, cream, mustard, and thyme.
Veal Chop Dijonnaise – $37: Grilled chop in a Dijon mustard sauce with cippollini onions and wild mushrooms.
Add the perfect complement to your meal with a glass of Joseph Drouhin Chorey-Les-Beaune for only $13. Or, enjoy a bottle for just $49.
Guests are encouraged to make reservations online at EddieMerlots.com, or by calling Eddie Merlot’s at one of these locations:
- Burr Ridge, 201 Bridewell Drive, 630-468-2098
- Lincolnshire, 185 Milwaukee Avenue, 847-276-2000
- Warrenville, 28254 Diehl Road (Cantera) at I-88 and Winfield Road, 630-393-1900
- Cincinnati, 10808 Montgomery Rd. at the I-275 interchange, 513-489-1212
- Columbus, 1570 Polaris Parkway at the I-71 interchange, 614-433-7307
- Fort Wayne, Ind. 14 and U.S. 24 at Jefferson Pointe, 260-459-2222
- Indianapolis, 96th and Keystone, 317-846-8303
- Louisville, 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 102, 502-584-3266
- Bloomfield Hills, 37000 Woodward Ave., 248- 712-4095